This describes how close your relationship with an individual Player is. Rate them 0°, 90°, 180°, 270°, or 360° depending how well you know each other and the ability they have to gauge your work performance. For example, someone you’ve only worked with briefly may get a 90° rating, whereas a close colleague who sees you every day would get the full 360°. Over time, these scores will be used to perfect the nuances of your rating.
- 0° = This person has near to zero visibility on your professional performance. Maybe you randomly met them at a trade show sometime and you don’t work in the same region or category.
- 90° = This person has a limited degree of visibility on you. Maybe you worked with them briefly in only one capacity of your full role.
- 180° = This person has a relatively good but still not complete visibility on you. You could have worked intensely together for a while but come from different professions and therefore it is difficult to truly gage their performance.
- 270° = This person has a near full visibility on your overall performance and capability. You are probably part of the same team or work as close partners over an extended period.
- 360° = This person has full visibility on your ability, performance and potential and, more importantly, you trust their opinion fully.